Thursday 7 July 2011

Hello, I am still here!



I know I know, I've been very slack with my poor little neglected blog lately. I have a good reason though - we are currently in Tassie!

We are spending our days playing in the snow up on Mt Wellington (we made our first snowman and snowballs today, woohoo!!), checking out all the convict buildings, playing in all the millions of fantastic parks, shopping and doing all sorts of fun things.

Now I know this will make this the shortest blog entry of all times, but I am going to go and dive under my doona and try and stop my teeth chattering. It's 3 degrees people!! Woohoo!!

(I promise I'll write again sooner this time)

xo

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooooo You are down in my area. It's bloody cold huh. The snow is just divine at the moment. Enjoy our little state :)

Sarah

Lozzy said...

You lucky thing Sarah!! We want to move here so very very badly, we just love it to bits. We've found a house we love, the Bear has decided on his favourite park, I've found a great cafe ;) Only problem is lack of hubby's job here!

Amy said...

Snap I have been down in Hobart too! So cold but gorgeous. I contemplated moving there also but it's not a good move for either mine or my husbands careers... Oh well holidays there instead!

Sarah said...

Hehe it is just gorgeous, but so cold! Yes jobs are so hard to come by down here at the moment. What does your hubby do? My industry is really hurting (engineering).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...