Saturday 11 June 2011

Welcome!

Image by nuchylee

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the blogging world! This is all quite exciting really. When I was little my favourite type of Christmas pressies were the things that I could do - a game, an art kit, a colouring in book, you get the idea. That excitement of starting something new, of having a fun little project just for me - that's what this little blog has given me. So welcome!

I'll give you a rundown of me and my life. I am a stay at home Mummy to two gorgeous, amazing and wonderful little ones. Bear, my son, is nearly 3 and has me in stitches (the laughing variety, not the physical type :D) every single day. He is oh-so-clever, cheeky as can be, increadibly loving and sweet and just the best little friend. Butterfly, my daughter, has just turned 9 months and melts my heart with her devine smiles (if she's really happy she scrunches her nose aswell, a huge treat for anyone who is blessed with it), fantastic sense of humour (seriously, and yes I know she's only 9 months but I'll explain more later), and leaves me in awe of how quickly and beautifully she is growing into her own little person.

My husband is the love of my life and my best friend in the world. We've got the type of marriage I dreamt of when I was little. He is my partner in everything. One of the things I love most about him is that he recognises that right now my job is to be a Mummy and he does everything he can to support me in that job, including letting me know that he thinks it's a hard job to do! Told you he is amazing :)

Throw in two fuzz heads (one big black dog and one little white one) and our very own house by the seaside and you've got the cast and setting of my life!  Let the fun begin :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...